Friday, January 4, 2008

Little Helper


Not much in the way of excitment today. (which I am thankful for) The kids were wound up and Gavin couldn't wait for Payton to get home. I just thought I would share a few pics of Olivia helping me with the cherries this year. They make me smile and I thought they might for you too!! Have a great day! (please note the top of the line(1970's) counter top and flooring. Only the best for me!!)lol For those of you wondering where you might purchase these beautiful home products I regret I cannot reveal my sources....You will have to make due with a less popular product line!!)

1 comment:

Ninny said...

Oh come on Kirsten- share your supplier! Don't you know that the styles are 1907's are coming back around?
And what is this about not being a good journaler- you are getting a post in almost every single day- you are AWESOME!!!!