So here we are in the second week of 2008 already. I want time to stop. Not today of course, today would be a bad day for time to stop. My wonderful children, the dears they are, were extremely needy for their mom today. (I couldn't cash in any vacation time today. What you all don't have 4 weeks built in?? RIGHT!!!) I don't really want to stop it but in general I wish I could slow it down. Olivia keeps getting bigger all the way around, her vocabulary, her size and her sassy attitude. I guess she comes by that naturally. She likes to play tricks on the boys and laughs and laughs. It's that amazing laugh children have that is so deep you just can't get enough. Then of course the boys are growing so fast. Gavin is 4 and crazy as ever. It is amazing we haven't had an ER visit yet. (Knock on wood). He jumps off everything he can climb and makes ramps and jumps out of anything laying around. (shelving, cardboard, the stairs) And it seems like just yesterday we were bringing Payton home from the hospital. In 11 days he is going to be 7. Where does the time go? We are just keeping on up here with the normal daily grind. Playing, fighting, yelling, laughing, hugging, crying. All those normal things you expect to hear in a growing family. Kevin took the kids out the other day to play on the sleds and they had a blast. He was pulling the sled behind the 4 wheeler up and down the driveway. We probably burned a whole tank of gas on the driveway, but they had so much fun. That is what I do it for. Good times and great memories.
Keep making those sweet memories.
Love Kirsten
1 comment:
Love your background!
Post a Comment