Cabin Fever has officially set in. I have to apologize for the following videos. I don't have any video editing software so I can't change the orientation of the video and I took it vertically not thinking. So....sorry for the crick in your neck but they are hilarious. The boys have been so bored they came up with their own little game. Pretty funny!!
There is no need to call the authorities. No child was injured in the making of this film. I couldn't stop laughing though.
I have just finally thawed from the -22 with a -43 wind chill enough to blog. I know I've been a slacker but I don't think much in the way of interesting has happened up here. The kids are stir crazy and want to be outside so badly. I have a 5K this weekend and the weather is supposed to be 32 ABOVE so I am hoping the weather man is right. That would be some HOT weather for me to be running in. I am trying to convince Payton to participate in some kind of sport other than soccer. They don't have soccer here and that is what he did up in AK. So he keeps using the excuse that he only wants to do soccer. Right now he has Hockey or Wrestling. He isn't really into hockey like Gavin is so he starts wrestling tomorrow (thanks to some strong persuasion from his mom) I explained that life would quickly become boring eg. staying in his room and only coming out to eat and use the bathroom, if he wouldn't at least TRY something. I am such a proud mom that he made the RIGHT decision to TRY. Hehe. So...that will more than likely become my next battle as a parent. I will keep you posted. Love and kisses to you all!!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is hilarious. Now that is what I call some serious cabin fever!
Whoa! That was awesome! I might have to try that!!!! Good luck with your 5K.
This is totally something my boys would try. I can't wait till our running season starts up hear. Seward April 26th baby! (hopefully I'll have a bike by then:) LOL) Otherwise I'll look pretty funny riding my kids scooter through downtown Seward!
Post a Comment