I know I've fallen a bit behind but the days aren't long enough for what we do....As you can see from the slide show below...we have been spending most of our time at the pool/park. The boys have both completed 2 levels each of swimming lessons this summer. Payton is doing well and Gavin can go off the boards by himself. Olivia LOVES going off the board as well and she calls it the little high dive. She's a character. On Monday the 21st Gavin fell from the climbing thing in the picture with him. He said he was all the way at the top and I was over lap swimming at the time so I didn't see. He and Payton play there (you can see it from in the pool) while I swim. Up until that day, things had been pretty routine and uneventful...but you know the boys...(GAVIN) We didn't have to go to the ER (luckily) and he just mainly knocked the wind out of himself. The chiropractor checked him out and he was back to unstoppable the next day....Thus far (knock on all the wood in the world) I haven't had to take him to the hospital. I have a feeling that day will come!! The boys have been playing outside and practicing with their bows. We've lost a few arrows to the trees, which I'm sure we will get back when the leaves fall. We went to Music in the Park (which is exactly what the name implies) and had a good time. The kids ate too much and we heard Ashlee Hewitt off of Nashville Star perfom. She is a local from Lancaster, MN. She and her sister tried out as a duet but only she went through...those of you who watch may know who I'm talking about...anyway, she was good and it was fun!
We had a little thunderstorm today but it cleared off nicely for family swim. Olivia is begging my attention so I will post again later. Love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment