Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Sorry We Missed September
Well, September came and went without a blog. It didn't mean nothing happened, quite the contrary. We were just very busy. Please forgive us. School is in full swing, Kirsten is working and everyday just seems to get longer. It is now "Sugar Beet Harvest" which means for the next 2 weeks, the big trucks will be flying down the roads carrying the cash crop from around here. Twenty-four hour shifts, non-stop pulling beets from the ground to the piler and then onto American Crystal Sugar where we get our sweet cravings generated for another year! I am attaching some recent photos of the kids. More pictures of camping and then some from the homecoming parade last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh so good to see you are still there! Missed your posts. Looks like you have been having loads of fun! Thanks for sharing!
yeah!! you finally blogged again. I love the pics. Homecoming looks like fun... how appropriate that the town mascot is a Tornado??? Go tornados... :)
Glad to see your post! I love the pics of the kids in the parade...
Post a Comment