Kirsten
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Haircuts
So...I got my hair cut a few weeks ago and liked it very much...well somehow one morning I woke up and was getting ready when after I dried my hair I noticed I had two balls of hair, one on each side of my face, in the front of fried crazy hair. Not just split ends but these two masses of totally shriveled hair. Not fixable. So I did what any rational woman would do...I cut them off. Not too short in the hopes that my hairdresser would be able to salvage some of my hair. So today I headed to get it fixed and things turned out well. Neither of us can determine a cause since the rest of my hair is healthy and undamaged. Guess I'll just chock it up to pregnancy hormones. Well while Olivia and I were out she decided, rather adamantly, that she needed a haircut. Now if you don't already know, I didn't want to give her a trim last spring so I definately didn't want a haircut! But lately she won't keep any "pretties" in her hair and it is generally tangled and messy. So I figured why not...Kevin has been after me to cut it for a while now....so you be the judge. Here a few pictures!
Kirsten

Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You guys look AwEsOmE!!!! I love both of the haircuts!! Look really look great. It's good to see you.
Don't you just love hormonal pregnancy hair, you never know what you are going to wake up with! You and Olivia look great. In fact she looks like your "mini me".
Love the haircuts and it is good to see you lovely face! Miss you!
I meant to tell you today how cute you both looked! I noticed hers in nursery, she looks so grown-up. Hope the weird hair thing doesn't happen to you again, that is too strange!
Post a Comment