Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Well, I must say this has been one of the longest, yet best, birthdays in my 34 years! After Kirsten's post yesterday, she started having contractions at around 3 pm. I got home around 5:15 and we hurried to the hospital due to the blizzard. It was an interesting ride to say the least! Well, we waited at the hospital and at 3 am Kirsten's water broke and 5 short hours later, at 7:51, Kirsten blessed our family with a 7 lb 3 oz 20 inch long bundle of joy! Mom and baby are both doing extremely well. It took us a long time (close to 8 hours) to finally nail down a name for our new addition. We have settled on Weston Oliver Scott. As you can see from the pictures, this name suits him well. If any of you remember what Gavin looked like when he was born, you will probably mistake Weston for Gavin. Please enjoy the pictures!
Kevin

2 comments:

Amy said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!! He is adorable. Hope that Mom and baby are doing well.

Karla said...

Happy Birthday Kev! Now I won't forget your birthday anymore... hehe. Love you!