Thursday, July 23, 2009

This and That..

Well....summer is flying right on by and we only have 6 weeks left until school starts....YEAH!!! No, really I do enjoy summer with the kids but with a new baby our summer activities had to be altered a bit...Camping has been a blast..I wish we could camp all summer. We have another trip scheduled for Aug 7, 8 & 9, Kids weekend at Icelandic State Park, and my plan is to haul the camper and kids out around July 29th thru the 9th for a whole 10 days...I am so excited. So here are a few pictures of last weeks trip plus a few random pics from home...enjoy!

Olivia applying eyeliner...

Weston napping...we did a lot of napping!


He finally stretched out enough to reach the toys....he's growing too fast!

This really made me irritated at first...you know how dirty those rocks are..and we were camping and he had just showered and put on clean clothes and then about 10 minutes later I realized how ridiculous I was being...glad I got the picture!

We made Gavin get a job to pay for all the extra food the boys seem to consume!

This is why it is nearly impossible for me to get my runs in....She is always wanting to get on the treadmill....love the fashion sense!

Oh yeah...and Weston is finally reading! lol...
Hope your summer has been fun and full of memories!

2 comments:

Karla said...

Yes! Finally an update... good job! I love the pictures. Can't believe how fast Weston is growing! and I LOVE Olivia and her outfits... I think we have a fashion designer coming in the future. Love you!

CA Grandma Sheryl said...

I'm with Karla. Love the pictures. Did you know that when I was a little girl I used to read the phonebook, too! (I still do! Especially when we are traveling and are in a hotel.) Glad you are enjoying camping and the summer. Miss you guys!