Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hello!!!!

Wow....3 months since my last post. I know, I know....I've been hassled by many but not more than by myself. Time seems to escape me....I need more in a day or maybe just another self...or some kind of super power! That would be my choice, and I'm pretty sure kevin would rather that than another me, even with all my sweetness! Lol. So just a few things to make you giggle. First...we had a rummage sale Saturday and did pretty good. Made enough to cover replacing the sump pump that died Friday so not bad...anyway Payton wanted to have a hot chocolate stand to earn some money so I brought the necessary goods to said rummage. As we were setting up he realized I hadn't brought the counter top water filter we have at home and rather worried he looked at me and said..."Mom you forgot the purified water...you have to go get it." I told him to just use the water in the kitchen (our rummage was in the old armory here) to which he rather disgustedly informed me that NOT ONE PERSON would buy hot chocolate if he used that water...I just laughed. Guess I need to fill him in on the fact that that is the same water we get at the house... Second...(This is a funnier story) while Kevin was in the kitchen with Olivia the other night he asked her to move and quit getting under foot..he asked her "do you know why I don't want you to do that?" To which she quickly responded "because it pisses you off" straight face and all...oh man! Hope this makes you smile!! Xoxo

3 comments:

Karla said...

LOL!!! Almost as funny as when Gav shouted "Damit!" when the chocolate covered cherries tipped over in the car. Speaking of chocolate covered cherries...I miss yours. Did Payt ever sell any cocoa?

CA Grandma Sheryl said...

I am so glad to have an update! You can't make that stuff up! Love all of you and miss you.

Katie said...

I love Olivia!