Then the moment we've all been waiting for.....Olivia used the potty!!!! As I sit here she is still sitting on the potty...still going. I think I'm more excited than her. She got her M&M's and is quite content. Hopefully she'll get this down since she doesn't like diapers....I will keep you posted on the potty progress.
As for some adult news, Kevin and I got to go to the UND vs. UAA hockey game last night. The phone company gave us tickets when we started service with them. I don't know if it was a coincidence or not that we got tickets to UAA. It was a good game but I still have a hard time cheering for UND. Not so much when they are playing some other college but my loyalties still lay with UAA. So Kevin cheered for UND and I secretly cheered for UAA. It as so fun. Tonight we are going to a community wild game feed (Not really my thing) with Elk, Bison, Deer etc.. but Kevin is pretty excited. We'll see.
Oh yeah, I forgot that Gavin is going to start hockey and I am trying to get Payton to go as well. He is stuck on soccer and there is no soccer here so it is proving to be difficult to get him to go out. It's just a little community pick up with no comp. They just play each other but they at least learn the skills. The closest team is 45 minutes away so we will see how serious they become.
Need to go help Kevin find the septic clean out under the snow in the yard. At least it's 5 out!!!
1 comment:
Morgan had fun seeing the pictures of Olivia. She still remembers "Olivia from the gym". She was especially impressed with Olivia's pretty pink potty, and princess shirt. Its all about the princesses, right?
Post a Comment