Saturday, January 12, 2008

We are still here...

Okay, I know I've missed a few days of blogging but nothing spectacular has happened. It has just been a lot of diaper changing, refereeing, juggling (bet you didn't know I could) on and on...You know what I mean. The kids are keeping me busy and are so antsy for spring. (As proven by the video of Gavin below). There was no wind today, I know you all are in complete and utter shock, so Kevin and I decided to burn. While outside Gavin joined us and was running around the yard exploring. Snow up to his hips and tromping through the trees he was having a grand time. Olivia was sleeping and Payton was inside fixing his lunch (I do love the independence!!!) I guess Gavin got bored so he pulled his bike out of the garage. It was pretty comical seeing him trying to get his bike to roll down the snowmachine trail that runs in front of the house. The following ensued.





Not much else happening here. I did get a new piece of furniture. I got an old wooden church pew. It is fabulous and I love it. It was free from the daycare so Kevin couldn't complain too much. Gavin said "Mom are you getting that so we can have a time-out bench?" I just smiled, as I am sure you are.


Hugs and kisses to all!!



4 comments:

Charity said...

Ok, let's see pictures of your church bench, I've been wanting one for a while now, but you know Alaska....

Anonymous said...

I think you should enter that in America's Funniest Videos--if that's still on! It would be a winner, I am sure. Too cute.

Love,
CA Grandma

Amy said...

That video is sooo cute! It was good to hear your voice too. Hope that things are well. Neat blog! Love to wake up and read it! Luv, Amy

Unknown said...

hey it is Olivia I am 11 now in year 2017 look how fast time flies. #wow