Thursday, April 24, 2008

Changing weather

So, I am sure that none of you follow the weather here in ND, so let me fill you in....It hailed last night along with a thunder/lightening storm about 3:45am. CRAZY...needless to say we were stuck to the car today for transportation. When we got up it was raining and Payton said to me "Mom we aren't riding our bikes to school today are we?" I couldn't resist and said "Sure, why wouldn't we?" To which he informed me it was raining and even had hailed last night (I guess he thinks I am not too observant) I said that a little rain wasn't going to hurt and Kevin piped in that he could just wear his helmet in case it started to hail again. He wasn't too excited about that prospect, although he did think I was serious. So although some of you may think I am a diehard...I am not crazy so I drove the car today. I am, however, hoping tomorrow will be rainless. With the Fargo Marathon coming up (I am only doing the 5K) I need to get some more outside running in...the treadmil is OLD. Well have some great days and check back later.

Kirsten

3 comments:

Karla said...

Makes me smile. Guess Gavin isn't begging for the pool today? :)

Settler's Bay Relief Society said...

Awe, come on mom, why not? LOL
What's a little hail on the way to school? :)

CA Grandma Sheryl said...

Actually, I have my home page set for the weather from Cavalier, so I can keep up with your weather. As I am posting this, it's 35 degrees....there is no traffic report available (surprise, surprise!) Anyway, I hope your winter is really over. The thunderstorms will take some getting used to. Tell Payton to keep that helmet handy!

Love,
CA Grandma Sheryl