Well hello there. I haven't blogged in a while mainly because I don't really think anything blog worthy has occured. It has been consistantly normal (well normal is always relative) around here and truly I am not complaining. Olivia had taken to using her body as an art canvas (even washable markers last more than a day) and Gavin is generally pleased that the weather has consistantly in the 50's. (Truth be told so am I) We have been outside whenever we can be for the last 3 weeks. On our bikes, at the park, on the path. It is so great. We have started our count down to our trip up north...23 days until we head to Billings, MT to fly out. WOOHOO!!! I am so excited. I am a little nervous about the 1/2 marathon on the 21st but my goal is just to finish. Any other takers on the challenge???? Jen??? Well I will try to get some pictures posted here this weekend. Miss you all and can't wait to see you!!
Kirsten
1 comment:
I don't know...you and Alina going to carry me across the finish line? LOL I've thought about it. Let me get through the torch run, Eklutna Challenge, and Women's Run. We'll see...maybe:)
Post a Comment