Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Summer
So while you all know "home" will always be Ak, I must acknowledge all my blessings and admit that there are two things (I know only 2 but give me a break) I LOVE about ND. I know you all are shocked and possibly fell out of your chair just now, but here they are. I LOVE 4 true seasons. I love that spring comes early and I can be on my bike in April and I LOVE that fall lasts for 3 months. I love the change in all our surroundings. #2 thing I love; the POOL!! I LOVE having an outdoor pool here in Cavalier. Yesterday was my first day back and the kids and I spent it at the pool. ALL DAY! From 1-4 first for open swim then back again around 7 to 8ish. I love the outdoor pool. It brought back so many memories from when I was younger and I realized that now with this blessing my children will have those same kind of fond memories. Sunscreen, hot pavement, diving boards, bugs in the water (not really so fond but a memory) all the things that make summer at the pool the best! All three have become amazing swimmers with the lessons they are taking (Olivia, of course, is not indpendent yet but soon I'm sure) in just the week I was gone. Both boys go off the diving board by themselves (Gavin only needs a little help to the side) and our pool has 2 waterslides that they love. It was a good day and I am sure if the weather holds here (it was in the 80's yesterday) that we will be spending our summer at the pool. I wouldn't mind that one bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just one word for ya...
PICTURES
:)
Post a Comment