So lots of really funny things happen around here everyday but for me to remember it all is impossible. First I am pregnant, which should say it all, and second, I have 3 children so my brain is still recovering from those pregnancies. So Olivia has started this little thing where she has to wear the top to her old swimsuit, it's like a jog bra, under everything, even her swimsuit which is under her clothes. I asked her why and she proceeded to explain to me that girls wear bras and that is hers. I wonder if she will be so excited to wear a bra when she really needs one. Her favorite section at the store is the bra and panties section followed closely by the shoe section. Between her girly likes and the amount of food the boys consume we may soon be living in a tent. Kevin said to me the other day:
Kevin: You know this box of snacks only has 30. That means if only the kids eat them and they only have 1 a day each we need like 3 boxes for a month.
Me: And you are just now figuring this out. why do you think I am such a mean mom and only let them eat 1 a day. And soon enough that box won't even last us 10 days
I find it humorous that he just had that epiphany.
xoxo Kirsten
1 comment:
I think it is pretty dang funny that you of all people got a "girly froo froo" girl. Olivia sure has come a long way from those "peeing" off the porch pictures of past. :)She cracks me up. And I so agree on the Kevin thing... your just now getting this??? hehe I do the same to Inoke. Helloha someone has to be the meany. :) love ya!
Post a Comment