Friday, February 13, 2009
Valentines or Single Awareness
So I've never actually heard it called that but that is what Charity had posted so....Well I am adding this post in because I really, really, really, want Charity to send me one of the many wonderful things she is capable of making....The catch is I have to participate in the give away. So...in the spirit of giving (which I would gladly make and give anything if my talents permited) I am posting this little give away. I will handmake and send something to the first 3 people who comment and repost this challenge. Now...I don't have any real craft that I currently enjoy...I have participated and acquired many skills over the years but somehow I don't think my ability to wipe dirty body parts and calm screaming children qualify. So this will be a very good time for me to find some kind of creative outlet. Now...for those of you who actually comment and participate, I promise I will send you something you will be proud to display and will not have a need to donate to goodwill or use as a white elephant gift. Or if you live close by... I will probably make you some cherries since that seems to be my only talent I can currently share. We'll see....Besides wanting something from an amazingly crafty woman (Charity) I think focusing on giving to someone else is always a help for me...so here I go. Comment away and I promise you'll feel the love!! Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Uhhh. I so don't do Valentines! But just because I LOVE YOU! I posted on my blog and am sending Hawaiian Snacks or something from the swap meet. Sorry not so creative or crafty but I am so looking forward to getting something from YOU! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment