So first I must say that we love Olivia the Pig. She is exactly, in every way, like our Olivia. So I found some images online and Karla did a great job of putting them on our blog. We probably won't keep it forever but for now it fits! xoxo kirsten
I love blogs and facebook! I have been thinking a lot about you too. I found out a lot reading your blog. I didn't know that you are pregnant. Congratulations! When are you due? It is crazy that our girls are 3. I can't believe that Payton is eight?! How is your mom doing? It is always nice to hear from you. Adrienne
1 comment:
I love blogs and facebook! I have been thinking a lot about you too. I found out a lot reading your blog. I didn't know that you are pregnant. Congratulations! When are you due? It is crazy that our girls are 3. I can't believe that Payton is eight?! How is your mom doing? It is always nice to hear from you.
Adrienne
Post a Comment