Monday, March 23, 2009
40 degrees and raining with a chance of snow showers
Seriously this is our weather today. We had to deal with flooding in the garage again yesterday so we bought a pump today. We can't seem to keep the water away from the garage. All the snow and ice is melting and pooling right in front of the door....Olivia, Gavin and I spent the last 2 hours outside (they played in the mud) breaking up the ice in our driveway. We are hoping to have someone come down and scrape it all away from the house. Hopefully this will help with the water coming into the garage. Gavin and Olivia had fun in the mud. Olivia wore her pink pony rain boots and was quite disgusted when they got muddy. It was pretty funny actually. I explained she could wash them off in any of the 1000 puddles in the yard or even in the snow still piled high. She tried and discovered that voila...her muddy boots were pink once again. I guess I would be pretty upset if my pink pony rain boots were brown with mud too.!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with that!
Post a Comment