Thursday, March 19, 2009
Not much of anything...a little of everything.
I had a free moment (unbelievable as that may seem) and sat down to check on all my blogging buddies. Some made me giggle, some made me a tad jealous and some made me realize that I am pretty content at the moment. I was laughing at Karla's blog about how she had to control herself from wiping Nadia's face between each bite of rice cereal. I remember that urge all too well, with Payton. Now with Weston, #4, he's lucky if he gets a new onesie in the A.M. You know what I mean those of you with multiple children. Things are pretty normal around here. I can't put the baby down without someone picking him up right behind me. That is a blessing, I'm sure, but I finally don't feel the need to rush to the fussy baby and everyone else in the house seems to have gotten it! Too funny. Payton said at church, after I told him he'd have to wait to hold the baby until we got home and that No he couldn't take the baby to CTR 8 with him, that I should have had 3 babies all at once. For what you may ask? So each of the children could have their own to hold that way they wouldn't have to take turns and share one baby. I just laughed a bit and assured him that it wouldn't be all that fun with 3 newborns all at once. Maybe the whole baby part would be fun, but consider the whole crazy mom thing that would come with it....not so fun! I have to admit that I am finding the whole, sharing the baby, thing a bit difficult this time. I feel like I'm being robbed of my time, my favorite time, with him. Silly I know but newborns are so fresh and clean...I just can't get enough. Okay...so on to other things....Saturday we have another tournament for wrestling. The boys are doing so well and loving it. Kevin took 1/2 days this week for work and has been able to take the boys to practice. All 3 have been enjoying that. Kevin likes working with them and the boys love to have dad there instead of me...I don't mind the break one bit. Monday is Kindergarten roundup for Gavin at the school. He will get to see the classrooms and meet the 2 kindergarten teachers. He is so excited for school...so am I!! I love having my kids home with me but he is so ready...I'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Enjoy those special moments. Congrats again.
Thanks.. I know totally out of control. I'm working on it ;) That is pretty funny about the triplets. Before Nadia I always thought triplets would be great... uh now I am quite content with just ONE baby at a time. Love you, Kar
Post a Comment