Friday, March 6, 2009
Just the usual...
Not much new here. The boys have their first wrestling tournament tomorrow (we are all very excited). Gavin has been doing so well for his first time in something organized. He's picking up the basics and has a good time. Payton is also doing very well, building upon what he learned last year. Olivia and I go and watch and she provides the entertainment for the other parents. Spinning around in circles, making herself dizzy, all the while sporting some kind of outfit like the one above. It is always entertaining for others when the Scott's are around I think, either that or they think I am a crazy lady for having 3 and one on the way. Which reminds me, (like I need reminding) I am only 4 days away from my due date. Which realistically means nothing. I was 2 weeks over due with Olivia and was not dilated at all last Tuesday....So I will just keep this little baby warm a few more days. Payton was so excited the other day when he realized that I was 6 days from my due date. He actually thought (and rightly so for an 8 year old) that the baby would come on the due date. The look of disappointment on his face mirrored my feelings exactly. He said "I wish this baby would hurry up". I might just have to remind him of that when the said baby is old enough to get into his big brother's stuff!! Really though we are all anxiously awaiting this little baby and I know there will be much fighting about who gets to hold, burp, feed for quite a while. Now if I could just get someone to fight me for the chance to change diapers.....I'd be one elated mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment