Monday, April 6, 2009

Latest pics of Weston

Weston will be 4 weeks on Wed. I can't believe it...I took some pictures today (with Gavin's help) of Weston awake. His neck is so strong, as were all the rest of the kids. He was picking up his head on day 3. He's still a bit cross eyed..lol...and this week has been the week of baby acne...but it's not too bad. The color may seem different in some due to me adjusting the few pictures Gavin took. He was so close the flash made the colors crazy.




I take what I can get as far as cooperation in pictures. Olivia and Gavin both have their own ideas of cooperation. At least we are all in the picture, right?



This is what I love...baby asleep on my chest...so warm and snugly. xoxo K

3 comments:

Amy said...

Again with the great pictures! You look great and the kids are adorable.

suz said...

He is a DOLL! You look great Kirsten--thanks for the photos!

Brandy Lynn Simmons said...

You have such a beautiful family. i can't believe how big the kiddos are!