Monday, April 6, 2009

Polly Pockets and Hulla hoops

I LOVE Polly Pockets. I might even LOVE Polly Pockets more than most little girls. Why you might ask? Because Olivia is so entertained by them. She will play with ONE Polly Pocket for hours...literally. She will dress and undress that little Polly until the next morning. I LOVE Polly Pockets. So today she got her second, Lila. She had Polly from a previous trip to Grand Forks and told me Polly was lonely and needed a friend. I wish they made boy Polly Pocket dolls then I could have her and Gavin occupied.

Olivia cooperating with me and the camera...


And a close up of the Polly's for all you fans out there!



So because they don't make boy Polly's, Gavin settled for a Hula Hoop...I love the progression of these stills better than a video. It is pretty funny watching him... side note: as I started posting these pictures I noticed the bins stacked with diapers and pull-ups and the beautiful and tasteful window curtain (big orange blanket) hanging in the background....If you would like tips on decorating just drop me a line...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great pics of the kids. Hey, it's good to know that I'm not the only one that has rooms with boxes in them! In my case, I have laundry baskets in the family room, suitcases in the hall, and blankets on windows!! Gotta love it! ;)

Settler's Bay Relief Society said...

They DO make boy polly pockets. Theres the Disney series, that has Prince Eric, Prince Philip, and the beast. And they have capes and shoes I think that can be removed and interchanged. (warning though, once she has one princess set, she'll want them all!)

Yes, Polly's are the best.