Here are just some pictures from the kids over the last month.
Here is Olivia and her Easter egg hunt haul...we filled 185 plastic eggs and had a fun time with some friends
Kevin had to clean out the warehouse at work and we went by to see him. There was a big roll of plastic wrap so I wrapped the kids...it was pretty funny but Olivia wasn't impressed...
This is Olivia's new face of disagreement. Anytime she wishes to express here dissatisfaction with you this is what you get...I can't help but laugh.
Grandma Sheryl hooked the brother up (lol) with some boy Polly's...we were so excited the day this package came. Payton (not admitting to liking Polly's) kept arguing with Gavin about which Polly guy he got to be...lol
So how funny is this....there is no snow on the ground and it was about 40 out but the wind was a whipping and my kids have become acclimated to warmer springs already....but I WILL swing on this swing TODAY MOM!
1 comment:
Ahhh I love the new pictures. Big hugs and kisses to all four... make sure to tell Olivia and Gavin thanks for the awesome drawings. Can she get any more like you??? :) Uh oh you are headed for trouble...
Post a Comment