1. They would always have clean faces and body parts.
2. They would always have clean, neat attractive hair.
3. Their clothes would always match and have coordinating accessories.
4. These rules would always be followed, both in private and public, and of course my children would agree and love all of the above rules.....
I have successfully raised 3 rule breakers....and she is the biggest rule breaker of all...but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Who knew those bridesmaid shoes would be loved so much!
We still have rules but I am the one being taught to follow....
- Always give lots of kisses and hugs
- Always say I love you every chance you get
- Always try to have fun
- Laugh as much as possible
- Spend as much time as possible being thankful..the time we have is entirely too short.
6 comments:
All I have to say is I am taking full advantage of Nadia being too young to fight me on what clothes to wear. She is the matching queen... well atleast for now. :)
I hear you girl! It's funny how things change, or maybe it's just us that learn to change! Pick your battles, is what I say. I am happy if we get out the door with hair in some kind of order, clothes on, shoes on, and all the kids are accounted for. ;)
I love our little fashion diva! Go Olivia! She is definitely her own person--we are so lucky--and such a sweetheart, too!
Me too! I really thought my kids would all love each other and we would sit around in a perfect circle singing songs and reading our scriptures in total peace and quiet. HAHAHA! I read a great book once called I was a good mom before I had kids. It was a great read!
Love those pictures SO CUTE!!!
Lovin' the shoes and hair. She's a cutie!
I love this post, it's so true! Besides, I've decided life (and the kids) would be too boring if they did just what I expected. They are always surprising us!
Post a Comment